Tuesday 5 June 2012

Apologies

Just a quick note.

It's been a few weeks since we left Ellen Barron and I've not finished writing up the days and not done many followup posts.  The day after we got home I got sick, then the kids went down again and Andrew eventually followed.  Hopefully we are coming out the other side now and I can get back on track.  I'm hoping to finish the Ellen Barron posts today and then get back to my normal posts.

So sorry for the delay and bare with me.  There is lots to tell and I want to share it i.e. Connor's muscle tone, the developmental process to eating (and where Connor is up to), teaching the kids nose and mouth.  There have been some aha moments and I think we might be turning a corner with getting me a bit more organised.....now that would be an achievement!!!  :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home