Wednesday 28 October 2015

Playful Treasures

It's been about 4 years since Connors' diagnosis turned our world upside down, and about 7 years since I slept through the night without interruption.  During that time I've been a stay at home mum and it's certainly keeping me very busy.  

For some time now I've been saying I'm unemployable, after years of stress and chronic sleep deprivation.  My ability to focus and concentrate is at about goldfish levels.  However, being a single income family is really hard, especially with all the additional medical and therapy bills coming in. 

So my sister and I have decided to launch our own online business.  We've called it Playful Treasures and it is focused on sensory jewellery.  Connor goes through quite a few chewy pendants and Merryn is starting to use them now too.  We wanted to source good quality products and provide them at a good price to families, for sensory seeking, teething and fashion jewellery.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home