Thursday 8 January 2015

Connor's Latest Hair Cut



Connor is now 5 1/2 and in that time I've made two attempts
to take him to a hairdresser. Both were disastrous and involved very little actual hair removal. So my strategy has been to allocate a few days when I randomly sneak up and cut bits of hair off. He then bolts for the hills telling me done and I wait for my next opportunity to strike.

Needless to say I put this process off for as long as possible each time, until he looks like a shaggy surfer and it becomes imperative.

Last week the time had come and with scissors in hand I thought I'd try the direct approach first up. I explained I needed to cut his hair and cut a piece off. To my surprise he stuck around and for the next 5 minutes actually allowed me to cut his hair.

So proud of my boy, he's making some wonderful and amazing steps forward!

1 Comments:

At 16 March 2015 at 14:16 , Anonymous Maxine Fisher said...

Hi ConnorsMum, could you please email me - Maxine Fisher, Digital Content Coordinator at the State Library of Queensland - maxine.fisher@slq.qld.gov.au - as we would like to include your blog in Australia's web archive PANDORA http://pandora.nla.gov.au/ and we need to obtain your permission. With thanks, Maxine

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home