Tuesday 17 January 2012

2 to 6 Months Done

Finding time is the hardest thing for me right now.  The kids invariably don't sleep at the same time or if they do it's not for long.  Today I got a very nice block of time to myself though and got the next chapter in Connor's history done.

It's an interesting experience writing it all down, it brings back a lot of memories and reminds me how hard it has actually been.  I often like to tell myself it hasn't really been that bad and if we'd been able to get more sleep it would have been fine.  Looking back on what I've written I'm not so sure about that now.  :)

Anyhow, hopefully I can get 7 to 12 months done soon.  Then I'll only have from 12 months to 2 and the history will be done and it's onward and forward into the great unknown!

http://myfragilexboy.blogspot.com.au/p/2-to-6-months.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home