Wednesday 13 March 2013

Craaaanky....

A small vent then I will crawl out of my cave and face my children.

After Connor emerged hysterical around 9pm we found a soggy puddle in his bed (we'd not removed a bottle of milk in our tired stupor earlier). So he got moved to our bed and resettled. That meant I got to sleep with tumbleweed and Andrew passed out on the couch. Ahhh the romance. :). Anyway Connor started the groaning around 4am. Even on the best of days I'm over his endless droning when he's actually still tired but is waking up instead.

The moral is I'm in a foul temper, the kids are running around the house like little waifs and I just want to curl up in a ball and sleep for a week. And of course since we are the house of pox all my carer support is cancelled for the rest of the week.

And now I've vented all that into the universe I'm going to make toast and tea. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home