Thursday 14 July 2016

Fragile X Awareness month - Day 12



If you want to find out more about FX you can go to the Fragile X Association of Australia website. I will be sharing our families story.

I'm so excited about a story I read this morning that today's post is sharing a research project in the US. The dream in my family is for a cure. We don't expect it to miraculously fix everything in ourselves or our children but we do hope that it could give our kids an easier life. One where everyday isn't a struggle with anxiety and a brain with wildly firing synapses.

What I love about this story is they aren't saying IF they find a cure, they are saying WHEN: http://www.fraxa.org/cornell-researcher-jaffrey-looks-rest…/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home