Monday 23 January 2012

Sleep Clinic

Wahooo!!!! Got a call and 1st of February is our day to go into the sleep clinic. I didn't think we'd get in so soon. I'm very excited for both Connor and I. He is definitely heaps better than he was and I think taking him off dairy has been a big help with that. But he is still very unsettled, takes ages to get to sleep (between 1 and 2 hours), has night terrors and wakes pretty much every night between 1 and 3 for an unknown period of time. Anything they can do to help will be fantabulous! :)

The year is starting to gear up. Today was playgroup (the 'normal' flavoured one), his 'special' playgroup starts on Wednesday, he's got a pediatrician and sleep clinic appointments coming up and FECS will be starting in a few weeks. Back on the appointment treadmill we go.

I mustn't complain though, the fact that we have appointments means we are getting help. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home