Monday 24 September 2012

Merryn's Screaming

Over the past month Merryn has gone from being easy to put to bed for her daytime sleep and in the evening, to a screaming banshee. No amount of breastfeeding, cuddles, leaving her to settle, back and forth or any other technique known to man or beast works. She just goes nuts.

I'm about ready to tear my hair out. Whilst she's never been a good sleeper, I could always count on getting her down and having a few hours respite. Not anymore, it's a battle royal for every sleep and often I don't win or its takes an hour or more.

I discussed it with the sleep clinic Pedeatrician and she has prescribed Melatonin. I hope it works, I'm going nuts with all the shrieking and screaming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home