Saturday 4 February 2012

Holidays

We're off for a week away today.  Andrew has taken a week off work and we're going to go and relax in a friends holiday unit on the beach.

We've done three days on the Melatonin and it's going well so far.  I'm not sure if it's putting him to bed later (he's completely shattered by 8:30pm) or the Melatonin but he's going down quite easily within about 40 minutes now and having one wake up between 3am and 4am.  We'll do a few more days of the 8:30pm bedtime and then slide it back to 8pm.

Of course the change in bed and location could throw the whole experiment out he window and havoc could ensue but we shall see.

Not sure if I'll get to blog while I'm away, but if not I'll report back upon our return.  Wish me luck!  :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home