Wednesday 1 February 2012

Sleep Clinic

We're off to the sleep clinic today.  I don't want to get my hopes up about it because in my experience anything we try with Connor doesn't work.  I know that sounds very cynical, but over 2 1/5 years down the track, with numerous health professional visits under my belt, I'm a tad jaded.  I've been told so many times that someone could fix one problem or another and frankly it's never happened.  Don't get me wrong, we've made slow and steady progress on things over time and taking him off the dairy was definitely the exception to that rule but we've never found the magic solution to anything.

So today I head off to yet another appointment with 'muted' hope.  I would like Connor not to take hours to get to sleep every night.  I'd like him to stop waking up with night terrors.  I'd like him to sleep through the night.  I appreciate he is not yet even 3 so it's normal for him to wake up some nights still.  I'd just like that to happen some nights, not every night.  This is my wish list, let's see what they say......


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home