Sunday 12 February 2012

What Did We Do Differently...

3:22am, I've been up with two screaming children for over two hours now.

 Milk and nappies and cuddles are done and didn't work so it's just hours of wailing now until exhaustion sets in. Connor has been awesome all week, going to sleep really quickly and only having a few wake ups or none at all each night. Tonight he went down early, he wouldn't have a day sleep and was crying with tiredness. 1am he woke up screaming and though I managed to settle him once he soon started up again and won't be calmed now.

Just to add to it his sister is doing the same. She has nights like this sometimes where nothing I do works, when they both do it in the same night it's extra special.

Tonight is our first night back from holidays, I wonder if it's the transition to being back home? I thought being back in their own beds would be better but obviously something hasn't worked. Yet another of life's little mysteries.

Hmmm has Merryn gone quiet....I still hear Connor although only faintly....3:34am, maybe I get to go back to sleep soon, at least for an hour and a half before Merryn jumps back up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home